Save £75 when bought together here.
A combination of our traditional Pack Press and Stainless Steel Mill. This would suit a start up commercial cider producer or enthusiastic amateur perfectly. See below for additional info and Specifications for technical data:
72 Litre Rack & Cloth Press:
- When used in conjunction with the Stainless Steel Mill this press maximises juice yield (yields as high as 70-75% by weight) and is excellent for the enthusiastic amateur who wants to product large quantities of juice or cider, or co-operative cider making groups
- Capacity: 40kg / 88lbs of milled apples, which by carrying out 3 pressings per hour, will give an daily juice yield of up to 450 litres / 100 gallons of juice, depending on the variety and ripeness of fruit.
- In place of a slatted wooden cage of the smaller presses, there is a series of wooden boards (racks) and cloths, a pressing system used by many commercial cider and juice makers
- The crushed apples are wrapped in the strong open-weave cloths and the packs are sandwiched between the boards
- The screw is fitted with a ratchet mechanism for ease of use and the press applies up to 12 tonnes of pressure
Stainless Steel Mill:
- 1.5kW/2 hp motor
- All contact and structural parts are made from industrial grade AISI 304 stainless steel to ensure easy cleaning and a long, corrosion-free life
- Supplied with a 6 metre length, insulated cable and moulded UK plug
- Ideal for the enthusiastic amateur, community groups or those who want their apples crushed with minimal effort
Note: Delivered on a pallet - allow 5 working days for delivery. Delivery included in price for UK Mainland (exc. Scottish Highlands). See delivery page for charges to other regions.