Looking for a powerful and efficient way to crush apples for your own fresh juice or cider? Look no further than our Stainless Steel Apple Mill!
With a powerful 1.5kW/2hp motor and made from high-quality industrial grade AISI 304 stainless steel, this apple mill is built to last and easy to clean. For your convenience, we provide a UK plug that has been expertly moulded, along with a 6-metre insulated cable that ensures safe and easy use.
This stainless steel apple mill is perfect for enthusiastic amateurs or community groups who want to process large quantities of fruit with minimal effort.
Using our stainless steel apple mill is a breeze! All you need to do is:
- Switch on the unit and position a container to collect the pulp beneath it
- Feed your apples into the hopper in a steady stream and let the machine take care of the rest
- It's important not to overfill the machine or dump a whole bucket of apples in it at once
- For those who require a higher output, we highly recommend upgrading to the Speidel Mill
With useful features like a safety cut-out and reversible blades to protect the motor and reversible blades to increase time between blade replacement. For full information see Specification. This apple mill is a reliable and efficient choice for any fruit processing needs.
Plus, it comes with a comprehensive 1 year warranty for added peace of mind. Order yours today and start enjoying fresh, homemade apple juice and cider!
For Northern Ireland deliveries - note: This is classed as an oversized courier item (over 1 metre) and attracts a higher delivery charge (see Delivery).
Apples or pears fed into the conical hopper are pulverised by stainless steel blades. The pomace (pulp) is then discharged through the chute into your bucket.
- 1.5kW/2 hp motor
- All contact and structural parts are made from industrial grade AISI 304 stainless steel
- Upper apple pre-pulping blades and two horizontal blades – reversible when blunted
- On/off switch with emergency stop button
- Safety cut-out to protect motor
- Supplied with a 6 metre long insulated cable and moulded UK plug
- Manufactured in accordance with EC Safety Directives and UK Standards
- Height: 128cm / 50½"
- Pulp discharge height: 32cm / 12½"
- Width: 41cm / 16¼"
- Weight: 25kg/ 55½ lbs
With the mill running, use a hose to gently run water down the inside of the hopper.
Completely disconnect mill from the electric supply, undo the wingnuts and remove the hopper. Carefully clean the blades and base plate with a hose running at a trickle and a brush, without allowing water onto the motor. Replace hopper and store in a dry place.
Use safety gloves should there be a requirement to clean the inside of the hopper as there maybe sharp edges on the baffles.